Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Oooooh. The cards!

Received the cards today. She told me not to expect too much, but they were really nice.. She said that they were very handmade and "raw", but I feel that it gives the cards an edge over printed cards. She really do not have to worry unduly. They are the best cards I ever received.

Somehow, I like to receive mails from friends. It certainly brightens up my day as it shows I am being warmly thought of. Maybe I am not warmly thought of in this case, I suppose, but the joy of receiving this mail has the desired effect. I was rather worried that it might end up somewhere else, cuz I should have received it yesterday. Not that the missing hours matter much now since the cards are already safely in my possession.

And thanks for offering help. I really need it.

You rox!!!

^5-es!!! Hee.



Peek-a-boo at the other craft. The mini-booklet of love. Sweet.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home