Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Lame joke of the day

Crappy joke yesterday late night during msn.

Me: I cant think straight anymore. My brain is only filled with crappy stuff now.

Me: I think crabs are growing inside my head.

And Miss K replied: LOL. Yay!!! Like that can have a seafood feast!!
.
.
.
Brrrr. That was cold.

Hope u peeps enjoy the joke. Hopefully if u happen to eat lamb chop, it do not become lame chop; and if u eating crabs, hopefully it will not become crap.

LOL!

Speaking of lame, it reminds me of a lamb joke. Or is it the other way round? Doesn't matter, here goes.

I saw this in someone else's blog.

If you eat too much lamb (羊), do you know what would you would become??

You will become a Caucasian. (羊人=洋人). LOL.

(乌鸦飞过。。)



All right. I am going for soccer session with kids now. This is my 4th time playing soccer in 4 days. Incurred injuries include a slightly sprained right ankle and a bruised right knee. Crazy!

My passion is burning. Nothing can douse the flames of my passion. Except for the evil rain.

Diaoz.

I figured that people need to do insane things at least once in a while to keep their sanity.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 6:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home