Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My 自拍照.

The magician is back. Though I have another paper tomorrow, I can say it is effectively over for me. This paper is pure madness. Any amount of studying for it would not help matters.

So so boring. Resisting my temptation to blog especially when I got a lot of complaints made it really difficult for me. Hence, in order to stifle my enthusiasm, I turned my attention to taking a lot of 自拍照 during this few days。In fact, I have taken more than 10 odd photos of me and myself. Diaoz.

Show you all some of my photos.

This one must be due to a lot of stress.



LOL. I am lame. I need the wheelchair. Haha the one up there actually is not me if you are having a big shock now.

Ugly right???? I know I should not laugh at people but this was posted at uglypeople.com.

~~~

Look at my other photo below. I am proud to announce I became more handsome because exams will be officially over for me soon! Haha!!!



Er. Sorry. Due to the dismay results I am expecting, the residual stress builds up and rots my face and I would not be as handsome as the above photo.

~~~

The below is really the real me if you forgot what I actually look like. I guess this is the end product if you take the 2 above photos and morph them together. Haha.

Bear with me people. The mounting exam stress has reduced me to a cripple capable of only lame stuff.




The magician waves his wand and *poof* again.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home