Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Try and shoot me!!!

I feel so good today. Yeah. I am starting to feel like the 江直树 in the show "恶作剧之吻". Haha. Nah just kidding or i may just be shot down by whoever is reading this post. I just suddenly feel smart. And the male lead 江直树 is darn smart.

Actually, that is exaggerating again. But today's a fine record for me. First time in my nus history that I ever finish an exam with 20 more minutes to go. I do not dare to say that I did well for the paper because the blatant fact is I DID not. However, as I start to doze off, there are still so many people writing. I am good.

Shoot me. I got an attitude problem.

Haha.

Now to start my engine revving again in preparation for my cup of tea, Thermodynamics. An A is in my pockets.

Darn it. Shoot me!!!!

*bangs* A shot is heard.


blood everywhere....


Morale of the story

The above teaches us to be diligent and humble at all times. Especially during the exam period, one should be blogging less often. LET the results do all the talking instead. Btw, when I say an A is in my pockets, my pockets most probably have holes. LOL.

*bangs*

A shot is heard from afar yet again.

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home