Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Exams and bastards. Connection?

Just back from Sensors paper. I guess all the nutrients that I attempted to absorb these few days fail quite miserably as I manage only junk in the paper.

This enables me to apply what I have learnt. What comes in must go out as pointed out by the Principle of conservation of energy and mass. However, according to the 2nd law of thermodynamics, processes occur in decreasing quantities of energy.

Hee. Never mind if you do not understand that. I do not choose to understand that too. IN simpler terms, whatever you understand does not translate to what churns out in the paper in the end. Or even simpler terms. RUBBISH.

Tsk. My brain is full.

I guess the stress factor is reaching infinity. Someone knock a hole in me please (according to MOM, this reduces the stress factor) Eh I do not really mean my mom, but Mechanics of Materials, next up on my list. Wahaha.

...

The world is just full of bastards.

Guys, please.

How can you bed a girl who loves you with all her heart and then you can casually says: "I don't love her"?

Talk about casual sex.

I need to let fly a few loose punches.

And I need a tempting target.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home