Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Fish is the best.

Whee! Went to Fish's mini concert just now at expo The Max Pavilion.

As usual, she sang very well and throughout the whole session, I was overwhelmed by the touching effect the songs have on me. Well, she really brings out the message that the song is conveying. Listening to the lyrics flow brings me joy, yet sometimes sorrow to me.

A strange feeling coursed through me during the concert. Something even more powerful than what I feel during her previous concert "爱的大游行" and whenever I am listening to her songs. Her love songs take on a totally different meaning to me now. Guess this is really different from the previous times. I want to commit myself. I am not afraid.

Anyway, peeps, you gotta listen to her live. I think she brings out the true meaning of the song even more so on stage.

In addition, she's so super cute! Thought I was in heaven when I shake her hand. OMG!

I am definitely going for her concert next year. Please jump onto the bandwagon and join me in my craze!




Got her autograph.
I am going to have sweet sweet dreams today.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home