Memories of the Wind.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Me and moi 3 lil sis

Been thinking of one of ah chua's favourite ktv song called "我和我的四个妹妹".

Arggh. I really miss my ktv sessions. When would be the next time I am going to pick up the mike? The near future looks bleak. But thats beside the point. This post is about my 3 lovely mei mei instead. Short of one though. If not can play mahjong together. Haa!

My first mei is ironically the youngest among the 3. She would always be interested in trying new things. Loud and daring and crazy! She wants to try bungee jumping, she wants to go for extreme sports, she is going to live life to the fullest!

Most importantly, she shares the same undying passion as me. We are crazy football fanatics! She would go ga-ga upon seeing her christiano ronaldo. Actually, not just him. There are too many handsome footballers around.


My 2nd mei is the oldest of the 2 though she's still younger than me by a "mile". Haha. However, 她是我最放心不下的. Beyond her cheerful disposition and brave front, she is very emotional. She is blur most of the times and I can vouch that her directional sense is even worse than me. And do not ever try to scare her with haunted stuff. She would be freaked out.

Despite that, I think she can kill with her agressive style during play. i do not want to get onto her bad books. Wait she use her volleyball to spike me to death. Wahaha. Her level of craziness certainly extends beyond me.


My 3rd mei is a sensible gal and is able to think for herself. However, she can be as lunatic as me in her own ways, yet that is precisely what makes her so endearing too. She loves her mint choc chunks ice cream, she loves the idea of exercising minus the sweat, and she loves sending lil amusing personality tests.

Forgot to add that despite her petite frame, it would be the safest to be around with her simply because she's a brown belt. Her flying kicks are awesome, (that's what she says) except when some a-hem happens. Whee!


Hereby wishing them happiness. May the crazy and happy peeps unite!

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 2:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home