Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fish's concert on 25th Nov

I have been rather frequent in blogging nowadays which has probably raised the eyebrows of some. In actual fact, I do not have the luxury of time to be typing furiously in front of the evil computer.

The horrendous truth is that the exams are less than 2 weeks away and I am way behind in my work. "If only I have been more consistent and studying dutifully" - a moment of regret that occurs in a cyclic process every sem. I just hope that this chapter of life would pass quickly. Exams are not going to stay for long.

However, before this testing period comes to a disastrous end as envisaged, I dreadfully want to go for Fish Leong's mini concert on 25th Nov at the expense of my results. And luckless me could not secure the tickets.

Now, Kenny and my hopes rest firmly on Bryan's sister. My gosh, she's the vice president of Fish fan club if I did not remember wrongly. Pulling strings should help. I can only pray now.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 3:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home