Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Twins

It did not take me long to figure out that my brother and me looked very alike when everyone around us has been pointing out that blatant fact to us. However, I could not quite share the notion that we shared a really uncanny resemblance to the point where we were seen as twins.

Today morning, I shared the lift with one of my not so close neighbours. She initiated a conversation during this brief period of time.

"Not working today?" was her first line.

"Er.. I am still studying." a fact that I am trying to associate myself with though it often get detached sometimes.

"Oh, I thought you were your brother. Both of really looked very alike."

Blah.

She must have seen my brother a few times during this time interval when they were both rushing for work. Seeing my pinkish top today, she must have thought my brother was going MIA from work today. Except that she got the wrong person.


Speaking of my pink tee today, I was hoping it might bring me some needed luck for today morning's modelling quiz which consists of 50MCQ questions in 25min. Well it sort of did. I suppose I did pretty all right.

For now, I really need some divine help and some of my star powers to complement and brush off on me during the upcoming exams. Or maybe I shall start studying now?

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 3:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home