Memories of the Wind.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Lousy feel

Wahaha. Superstar 2006 is absolutely hilarious. The auditions are again filled with many aspiring young and duh the old who wanted to fufil their singer dreams. It is funny to see so many people who cant really hold a tune yet going for the auditions. I am not mean but some have a constipated look while singing whereas some I dun even noe what they are singing de. However, I really salute them for their die hard courage. I am sure i wont fare any better than them. Thats why you wont ever see me gg for such auditions.

-_-

On a more depressing note, i wonder whether I have the courage to even identify and chase whatever i want in life. I only want to go with the flow and I lack the will to pave my own defined path. How will i achieve my goals in life when I am not sure what i want? Success is defined in different states and it is a path-dependent process. In order to change my current state, i have to put in hard work. Aduh.. Trailing off. Too many thermo concepts. Lousy post. Lousy feelings.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home