Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Live for the smaller, saner things

Its really hard for DJs on air when they are having bad days. Besides having to conceal their pissed mood, they have to act as if it is a pretty and fine day. Because they know that they would affect their audience if they bring their personal feelings to work.

For example, Yes933 Jiahui is really a morale booster sometimes. She can always be so mad on radio. Despite her lame jokes on air, I never fail to laugh along. Her laughter is so affecting that my mouth would subconsciously crease to form a big wide smile.

Hmm.. I guess everyone has their own bad days. However, there is no point in keeping that frown on your face. Instead think of the little things that bring back your cheery smile. A sweet little nap, perhaps? Or your favourite chocolate bar?

I have been known to keep a constant smile on my face. It is aptly shown in an epigram that my JC GP teacher once wrote for my class. My part: "Yes, my horny oversexed hockey boy, quit that lecherous grin and try producing a decent distinction essay for me in the exam." Despite that quip, my smile still brings me to sleep from rise and shine till now.

Spotted: Laugh and the whole world laughs with you. Cry and the whole world laughs louder.

Quick fact: Dolphins are homosexuals and are such undying lovers that they would search far and wide for another partner if their companions die.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 3:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home