Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Birthdays

Today's my birthday. Yes. Again. My Chinese birthday. Not that it meant a lot to me. It's only a day where I get to eat "mee sua" and offered 2 hard boiled eggs, to which I would only eat one.

To me, neither of my birthdays meant much since I could not really figure out the exact significance that it holds though. However, I have the innate gift of being able to remember my friends' birthdays with perfect ease. I guess friends' birthdays mean much more to me than my own.

Somehow, that day becomes special. I do wish that they they enjoy their day and that they grow wiser with age too. Seeing their happy faces make me realise how much we should treasure life. Isn't birthdays a celebration of life itself? Which means I am not able to figure the exact significance of my life. HA.

~~~
Random writings
~~~

+++

今天是我的生日。
大家频频祝我生日快乐。
今天是我的生日。
可是我偏偏少了快乐。

+++

当我欣喜地吹灭蜡烛时,
到底是谁把我的头推进蛋糕里?
今天果然是我的生日,
却是你的快乐。

+++

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home