Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

back, the rain, walnut.

My grandma is back! I have no intention of scaring anyone but I am telling the truth. Not just in my dreams, but she was spotted during the ghost month.

Would you be afraid if one of your deceased loved ones really come back and find you? I guess not for me because they would not mean me any harm. Death ends not a relationship.

~~

Today rained again. I do not know if it is mere concidence that it rained when I wore the pair of barcode sneakers but everytime I happened to wear it, it is destined to get wet. The soles are wearing off and I could feel the tingling sensation of the wet puddle against my brutally exposed toes. Oh dear, it is not mine. My brother is going to find out sooner or later.

Anyway, hope it would not rain tommorrow. I would be going to Queenstown library for some serious studying and it would be a chore to travel to and fro if it does. Though I would not complain if I am sheltering a pretty gal from the rain using my umbrella. Nah, I sheltered Sk over to the bus interchange today. Not my idea of a pretty lady, because he doesnt qualify as a lady in the first place. Bleahs. Please shoot me. "craps"

Certainly, studying at the library has its perks. It beats having the computer just a few metres away from my favourite studying postition. Why is it called a studying position? Because I glady lie down on the tiled floor of my own cosy room with walnut to accompany me. This makes appreciating the amazing fundamentals of engineering a bit tedious while fighting the ZZZ monster and keeping the computer on. This computer is a serious threat that must be eliminated if I wish to stop my rot.



This is walnut. Hee.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 3:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home