Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

DEAD.

I feel terribly sick now. There is no sign of red in my face and my head is spinning at a dangerously high torque. I am sickeningly deprived of oxygen in this life threatening moment.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... _____________________

Pronounced dead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All right all right. I am exaggerating. But there is a huge amount of truth up there.

Actually, I had myself to blame. After a bruising battle with my notes in the evening, I decided to take a breather. Hence, I went downstairs to play soccer with the "saturated" mixture of kids and adults.

This was my first real exercise in 2 weeks. And my lack of inactivity is brutally exposed once I started to run. During the game, I was gasping for air as if the whole world was fighting with me for my fair dosage of oxygen. Today's real contribution is effectively a greater production of carbon dioxide.

And my battered body cries.

===

On a side track, I always notice this Japanese dad and his son while on the way to the field. They would play baseball together and it is evident that they are truly enjoying quality time together.

The kid beams while throwing the ball to his dad. It was an inaccurate throw but the dad managed to catch the ball and offered a reassuring smile as an intangible form of encouragement.

Love is in the air.

Actually it is the same while playing soccer with the kids and adults. The dads always favor their kids.


I wonder. So that's fatherly love?


Not that i care.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home