Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

WHY

I had the entire image in mind already when she asked me whether she should call him because he asked. Ironically, I said yes though I was betraying myself. I was scolding myself that I got to be one of the stupidest dumb ass in the century when he obviously wanted a reconciliation.

It was with trepidation that I waited. Has her conversation ended? What would be the outcome? I was so afraid that that she might be hurt, again. My heart was close to tears. Why is it so?

When she finally announced that she had made a foolish decision, I supposed the verdict was out. A predictable outcome, but deep down in my heart, I was resisting the urge to come into terms with it.

Gosh. I don't think I should react so strongly. What has gone into me?


Perhaps?


快被自己烦死了。
我怎么又失常了呢?

是不是
睡眠不足?
营养不良?
生理失调?
精神紧绷?

都不是吧?

我也不知道。


I only know one thing. I stand by your foolish decision. Do not worry so much.

有沙跑进眼睛了。
是的。。
一定是有沙跑进眼睛了。

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home