Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Been thinking.

"Death ends a life, not a relationship. "

This line constantly replays in my mind recently. In life, one will definitely come to a stage where we face death. Not just ourselves, but at the earlier stage, your elders and probably the premature death of friends, and the latter stage, people around you. No one wants that to happen, but just as certain as we are living at this particular moment, we are as certain that death would be waiting for us sometime later.

How I muse over the fragility and uncertainty of life. Perhaps that's why I do not kill. I avoid standing on ants, fuss over people who do, and say a silent prayer to those who died accidentally under my thunder feet. That sounds exaggerating but I respect life, no matter how small it can be.

Animals display an even more unyielding attitude to live, a stark contrast to humans who can easily jump off their buildings in a fit of anger. Though, I wonder. Do animals ever commit suicide?

When I heard the exact words "Be mentally prepared", as if it was straight off from your standard melodrama, I was already bearing the worst right from the start. Hence, that did not render me mute in my seat though it was inevitable that I ceded to a bit of my greatest innate fears. "Quit telling myself to be worried" was the message that was trying to get through to my brain and body.

...

People, please cherish what you have and the people around you. Because, nothing in this world is really forever, material or immaterial.

However, this is easily said than done.

Whenever one tries to mouth the words " I love you" , the sound either comes out distorted and muffled, or there would be some microscopic vibrations of the air due to the barely audible sound waves produced.

I really want to be more direct in my showing of love. Like, I want to tell the person I love that I love her, that I want to share her world, I want to take her hand for as long as I can.

And really do so.

Phew. Too many emotions would spoil this post. Love you peeps.

Night. Sweet ice-cream dreamies for everyone. Take your pick. Except sticky chewy choc ice dreamies. Thats mine.

And a NO NO for mint choc chunks. I reserved that too.

Whee! I am sure growing fat with all these sugar content. Hahaha

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home