Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Her dream, not mine.

A friend told me a very interesting dream of hers today.

In her dream, I was interested in her. Hence, she dreamt that I tried ways and means to win her heart by writing her love poems, sending her smses to drop her hints.

However, back in reality, I told her she was dreaming when she related it to me. Yes, she's definitely dreaming.

*Laughs!*

When I asked her whether she got accept me in the dream, she said she did not remember doing so.

*Darn! After what my character in her dream do?*

She added jokingly that it is now her turn to be freaked out by me. Because, in normal days, her antics do affect me considerably.

*tears from the corner of my eye*

And I replied:"You traumatised me"

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home