Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Murder my own brain!

I feel that I have to stand out and address the concerns by Kkk. He sparked a controversy on my blog by starting a poll asking people who think I will flunk my exams. Surprisingly, there are rather interesting and varied answers from a group of close friends.

I am now here to put the debate to ease. This semester is really the worst and slowest possible start for me. However I am nonchalant to the nagging cries from my own angel Beni, by listening to the luring music from devil Xiao Ben (my alter ego) instead. Hurr Hurr.

Maybe I am growing too confident for my own little good. The head swells crazily when the brain thinks it is a clever little fellow. And now it is giving me attitude by absorbing things virtually at a snail's pace. Drat.

ALL right, since the stupid brain is so complacent, I shall punish it by making it work hard today. I mean it. It's going to GET it from me.

For now, the brain is still enjoying a whole load of "junk food". At this rate, it is going to rot.

I am going to get some nutrients from Sensors and Actuators today. Wish me good luck.

posted by xiao ben..

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home