Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Crap.

As stated, Sensors drew first blood in my every semester sacrifice. I got the feeling of being forcibly sent into a slaughterhouse.

However, It was a totally different feeling when I went to school. I was so so excited at the prospect of going back there. Of course I do not miss the lectures, nor the food whatsoever.

I was just thrilled at the thought of seeing all my friends. Friends who all play a very important aspect in my life. That was the only motivation, I guess, but that was enough to keep me crazy while I don my battle amour for the oncoming battle.

Sk gave me a call while I was on the way to school and I was pleasantly happy to hear his voice after a few days of absence. Reminds me of one of our recent duets "千里之外". He is the talented Jay and I am the exotic Fei Yu Qing. ~~~Lalala. countdown to next KTV!

And happy to see everyone. Kenny, Mingzhi, Mingyuan, Ah jun, Jow jow. Aiyo the lists go on.

Never ending crap.

Tired.. Just wanted to crap. Bear with me.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home