Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Episode 22/?? - My life.

One more has left my house.
.
Actually it was not a life and death separation for that matter, but I guess I would not see her most probably in my life anymore.
.
.
Mixed feelings as my uncle's maid went back to Philippines. Though it was not really a happy experience living with her; simply because my mother alleged that she was a thief and other fundamental reasons, I could not deny that the house is going to be more empty without her around.

So who's going to do my dishes?

Nah, kidding. I do them myself on certain occasions, even if she's around.

Hmmm ...

Reasons why she's staying at my house as though it was a vacation are a tad complicated. An unfaithful husband, an unsound wife who rails, a 3rd party from China who's about my age and a couple of rebellious children are the major highlights. However, I would acknowledge the fact that the 2nd factor substantiates the maid's notable appearance into my life a few months ago.

Haix.

It is small wonder that I have a wild if not wonderful imagination due to my less than fortunate circumstances in life. I could have penned down a few of my life experiences and they would be your familiar scenes in drama serials.

If that's the case though, I wish to be the down to earth male lead who clears all obstacles, turns good, finds his love and Happy ending!!!

~
~
~

Wei! NG! How many takes you want???
.
.
.
In life, there is no NG though.......

Make it count.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home