Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

A magician's trick.

I was rambling a bit last night. I was drunk by the tranquility of the night and drowned by the sombre mood which my flowing emotions painted. Only the day can neutralise the seeping effects of lingering shadows.

All right. I guess this is as far as I can go now. Going to make a resolution to stop blogging for at least 3 days to prepare for the last 50m mark before I reach the finishing line.

Anything can wait now. I tell myself if I do not even have the resolve to commit myself for 3 days for my own benefit, what can I hope to achieve in other things? Only perseverance and hard toil will see me through.

All right. A closing moment before I see you all in 3 long days. I am going to show you all a magic trick. Read carefully.

At the count of 3, I shall disappear.

1...

*anticipation*

2...

*went poof, leaving a thin mist trailing.. Where's 3?*

It has gone missing with me.
...

*my crazy laughter could be heard, muffled in a distant dimension.*

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:54 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home