Memories of the Wind.

Friday, December 01, 2006

<<发花痴>>

OMG!! I have not yet touched my books from morning till now. I am just plain lazy.

With nothing better to do, I took the drawing called "纪念日" and tested it on myHeritage face recognition and the results are surprising. The drawing got a 86% match on Marcia Cross,73% on Davina McCall and the star studded list includes Misha Omar, Nancy Kerrigan, Ueto Aya, Grabrielle Union, Fiona Xie, Joey Yung, Melanie Chisholm and lastly, Petra Nemcova respectively. And even the last on the list, Petra Nemcova, got a 70% match.

I think I should fall in love with my drawing, get married with her and have kids. But the first one is as far as I can go. Haha.

I shall do another drawing again. Hmmm maybe i should not even call them drawings though. They are still not yet good enough to be qualified as drawings.

I got the person to draw in mind already. At least this person is not fictitious. I spotted her from a friend's photo in friendster. She's really sweet looking and that is enough to make me go ga-ga.

In fact, she looks a bit like 2 girls whom I had a small crush on, though names will not be mentioned to protect their identities. I bet it is a horror to let them know that I got a one time craze on them too.

*dreams and 发花痴* maybe I will fall in love with my next drawing.

*rushing off to get my pencils sharpened!!!*

~~~VROOOOOOOM~~~

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home