Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Mad post.

*Phew* Exams are finally over. Hence, a group of us decided to go to Vivo City to take a little walk to self entertain and take a relaxing break from the inhuman torture of the exams.

There were 9 of us, Ah jun, ah chua, Sk, xiong, Haowen, Kang Wei, Yi Wei, Pui, including me. As pui was the only female among the towering male companions, it was natural that she was going to be bullied by us. Along the way, we got her a new found "stead", called K-哥. Oooh. A couple of hours with us and she managed to have a scandal courtesy of Ah jun's blabbering mouth. But we weren't blaming him. In fact, it was a real talking point and the joke of the night.

Hee. Another major highlight was going to the arcade and play. Ah jun, Sk, Haowen and me partnered together in the soccer game which required us to kick a reel ball to pass and shoot. It was absolutely hilarious. Whenever the com keeper gets hold of the ball, we would gather around and attempt to slide in and gain possession of the ball, so that we can take advantage of the confusion and put the ball into the net.

Damn. Italy (our team) lost to Spain in the final. 4-3.

WHEEE!!!

A tiring day. And I was complaining that my legs are fatigued.As usual, I cracked a super lame joke.

"Must be the chicken wings we ate earlier."

The response was a incredulous huh.

"cuz of the lime juice we squeezed over the wings. 脚酸,你知道吗? "

Diaozz.
.
.
.

Finally the hols. 我想死你了 loh!!!

Wahaha.

I have so many plans, yet too little time for all. I wish to sing everyday till the glass in my house all shatters (madness), I want to do yoga till I can put my legs on top of my head yet float on mid-air, which is impossible. (crazy laughter)

In addition, I want to play soccer till the ball suddenly explode till to sustained pressure and draw till there is no win or lose (waa lame).

Anyway, I got a lot of ongoing plans to keep me super hectic. I have a kids camp, a chalet and the guys are planning a short trip to KL too. Hope to meet up with as many friends as possible this december.

All right. Off to hone my winning eleven skills now.

BYEBYE!!!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:08 AM

1 Comments:

phentermine no prescription needed phentermine no exercise - buy phentermine online cheap no rx

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home