Memories of the Wind.

Friday, December 08, 2006

A mission impossible.

Went to play soccer today yet again. Was not really in the running mood today so I switched to strolling on the right side of the park. I was lazily spraying passes around with my occasional flippant side of showboating by taking on 2-3 players at one go. Though, today's passing movement was rather fluid. Jow was showing more maturity and anticipation as a defender and Kenneth was acting like a captain for once. And most importantly, I was as usual. Good.

Hohoho. Kidding..

Well enough soccer to bore even the hard core fan. In the afternoon after I had lunch and a most fulfilling beauty bath, I was ready to meet ah jun who smsed me earlier for a top secret mission. This would be revealed as you continue to read.

Before I was about to go out, my neighbour came over to my house because her sister and her maid went to the library and she did not want to be left alone in her house. In case you peeps are wondering whether I may be a colourful wolf (色狼)or a pedophile to lust after my little neighbour, the answer is no.

I am judged so skin deep by my 'megawatt' smile that people choose to misunderstand it as a horny oversexed smile. Do not take me by face value all right? I just have a bigger than normal mouth relative to others. It does not mean I am having evil thoughts. I am in fact as mild as the little white lamb. Wahaha.

All right, enough crapping. But I really do think my neighbour is really quite cute even though she is only 9 years old. She got pretty single eyelid eyes.

OOh.

In addition, her hamster is so fun to play with. Correction. It is her sis's hamster. Her hamster died one month ago. Life is so fragile isn't it? Haix.

*Rambles about the fragility of life*

Okay that is enough. Let me continue.

I met ah jun today with the sole purpose of a secret meeting with his soulmate, Mister M. He offers great and cheap service. Furthermore, I feel that he is quite deft with his hands.

Er.. Actually he is our friendly neighbourhood hairdresser who operates freelance at the comfort of his own home!!

Hence we got a refreshing look once we left his house after 3 long hours. Gone are my unkempt hair and I am not a blackhead anymore. I dyed my hair a shade of brown. As for ah jun, he highlighted his hair to a flaming golden. He was not too happy with the attention seeking tag he is bound to carry for a few months though. The end result was not too appealing to him.

Ok. Really too much crap. *yawns* and boring crap too. ShaLL End it here

*a silent hurray from everyone could be heard*
.
.
.
.

Plus a photo of my current look.

*GRRRR. groans from everyone*



WHEEEE!!!!!

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 2:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home