Memories of the Wind.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Who woke me up in the windy morning?

Was jolted awake by the incessant ringing of my handphone, with the quirky 爱x无限大 by 元若兰 playing its familiar and catchy tune in the background. I was wondering in my groggy and disheveled state of mind who could be so daring to disturb my beauty sleep.

Well, go pick up the phone I told myself. And I managed to muster immense effort to stop the ridiculous ringing. By pressing the green button. Of course at this moment I would rather have chosen the inviting red one..

At the other line was Charles, the contractor from ST. So he's the inconsiderate bloke?

*mutters something under my breath*

"喂?Benny ah? 我是Charles lea.你考完试了对吗?想要回去Clementi那里打工吗?"

Wow, at this point, I was going, "he's damn efficient lea. How did he know about it?"
He was definitely not in my list of friends I am going to meet up with this dec.

Hmmm did he read my blog??

OH well that is out of the question.

*SHRUGS*

After attaining at least 50% clarity of mind, it was not hard to deduce how he knew. In fact there are so many possibilities that I am not in the least interested to name any of them. Duh.

Well I replied tersely. "让我考虑一下吧."

....

To be honest, I was not thrilled at the "exciting" prospect of being back there. Even though the money I would have been able to make would be rather tempting, coupled with the fact that I do need a job financial wise, it simply sounds like a god send opportunity. In this case, Charles is the 财神 here. (silence) .. ..

Ok I know that is lame. But the long hours really put me off. I would not mind if my holidays is the long one, but it isn't. Imagine having to work from 8am till 3 plus am everyday consecutively. Exciting isn't it? Well, and the reason behind a fat salary is due to the fact that we work to the bone.

Shucks.. I would prefer a new challenge instead. The job scope there is so boring that I almost fell asleep a couple of times even when I was walking around. I was reduced to a mere walking zombie mostly that period of time because I ran into my debtor, the zzz monster. (more people felling off from their seats) LOL.

I thought of working as a zoo keeper or maybe a mascot last time round but I never did. I need a whole new experience now, and hopefully a good and interesting one. *Smiles* I should try to be a road sweeper at ST instead, if I ever return. The sweeper uncle there seems to enjoy his work there, at least he smiles more than any of the staff in ST. Haha.

But seriously, any exotic job offers for me? Being a gigolo is not in my list though. Do read the post A bizarre offer if you wish to know why.. Haha.

All right. Off to soccer soon. Sk just messaged to say he will be late. Standard fare.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 7:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home