Memories of the Wind.

Friday, December 08, 2006

A soulful prelude.

Received an offer from Mingzhi to play soccer in the afternoon but I do not think it is possible, because it is raining cats and dogs now. When I peeped through my room's window, visibility was poor. I guessed that was why I could not see the cats and dogs.

.
.

~Meow, woof, dot dot dot.. Diaoz~

LOL!!!

Neither could I hear them (diaoz).

I could only hear the falling of the lonely raindrops, each individual reaching out to the melancholy of my heart like a sincere musician playing its seeping music to its captivated audience. Every one of them resonates in the deeper cavities, searching for a intricate opening to my impenetrable soul.

I am inspired.

Look out for Friday nite is the mood for love.

I am walking in the old, dusty streets of 1997 among the falling leaves, searching for shattered memories which was once clear, yet a hazy mist now.

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home