Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A blue moon.

After today's yishun kids camp meeting, Ah chua and me went to Bugis to shop. Actually, he was there to accompany me to get some stuff instead.. Thanks.

I realise how much I am dependent on my friends. I am insecure, insane, immature, all the in things. Haha. I need a lot of my friends' advice especially on stuff regarding love. All their listening ears will comfortably be there in place waiting to take in all my petty complaints amidst all the excessive saliva.

I really need to thank my lucky stars for all the wonderful friends in my course of life. People, you really should know who you are by now. Yupp.

Oh special thanks to the certain someone for offering to help with the crafts . That's really sweet and encouraging.

Haiz.

I am just guilty that I am never really there for my friends when they need a comforting shoulder or reassuring hands or even a useful listening ear. Sometimes I am really deaf, you know?

Whatever it is, I always hope to try my best to be a good friend, though I fail miserably most of the time.

Time to reflect and improve on my rating as a friend again in a once in a blue moon thing.

Hey.. I cant see the moon, is it really blue today??

Diaozz..

zzz.

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home