Memories of the Wind.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Pesky emotions, but I love.

As people gets older, our memories start to fade.. I realise I spend more time looking through stuff of the past than I ever did.

Was looking through cards that I received previously. The last card from a friend was already close to 10 months back in February. Time really flies.

Well, I love to receive cards. Love to read whatever was written inside, love the decoration of the cards and love whoever sent me the card. I always think cards are something special with a special note from a special someone.

Especially during this Christmas season, cards will probably be a common sight. Except that electronic cards somehow defeat the purpose though.

..

A friend was selling her hand-made cards and I decide to buy 2. Mentioned to her that she has the talent and she could probably start a shop selling her own crafts.



I am going to buy this plus another one.

...

Anyway Sk mentioned that Fri nite is the mood for love season 2 lacks a certain element. I know it. I could feel it too. It lacks the dark element of depression.

I could not write such lines now.

If the first season was about "爱情的苦涩",the changing season will be more on "爱情的过敏期" instead.

Please continue to support me in Fri nite is the mood for love. I need constructive comments to improve. When I ended the first season, I knew there will be a second season. Because no man will ever be devoid of love. As long as I love, I will continue to be inspired.

I will continue to love.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:47 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home