Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Antz.

Went to bishan park for yishun kids outing in the morning. My lame jokes are getting lamer. This time round, the waves of lame jokes found its victim in Mayi (蚂蚁 aka ant).

I got bitten at the park by a red ant. Hence I went up to Mayi and said to her.

"Hey I got bitten by a red ant."

"I guess it must be because of your dyed hair."

Well her hair was not really red but a different color. But how else do you explain why I was bitten by a red ant and not a normal black ant??

dots...

And later, I overheard Rich mentioning ants to Mayi again. She replied that it was the 3rd time someone told her about ants today.

Looks like I am not the only lame person around. HAHA!

Anyway, I gave a different account of the bishan park outing on another blog, called Our Blog. Click on the link to read it. =)

..

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home