Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

男孩与女孩,爱耍COOL的游戏。

Some pretty stranger on the mrt brightened up my day. We were exchanging gazes for most part of the journey. I must be blushing.

Oh dear, her smile almost killed me. Hit me if u think I am hallucinating. I know I do not look like Takuya Kimura or David Beckham for that matter (pun intended to those who know, haha), but I am dead sure she was smiling at me.

Well, her back was facing me cuz she was talking to her mother, but she will turn her head around occasionally. And when she was about to alight at her stop, she was less than 1 metre away from me. She looked at me again. I died. Do not really dare to look at her into the eye again. It has accumulated a dangerous voltage level.

I have the gal-crazy syndrome too, though I got to admit it was developed ancient years back.


some words in the form of rap dedicated to her.

你为何不害臊?
你为何转头对我微笑?
难道你还不知道?
我脸红到心跳都快要爆掉。

我以360的快速,
尝试避开你眼神的攻击,
却远远躲不开,
那发电厂的魅力。

隔着MRT的玻璃,
把你我的画面都照得如此清晰。
而这边的空气,
和那边的空气,
把幸福的距离拉得如此甜蜜。

男孩与女孩,
爱耍COOL的游戏。
你拿出你的手机,
是不是暗示你想耳听
我这里精彩的话题。
而我竖起的耳机,
却只想和你分享我现在的旋律。
wo~~~~~

男孩与女孩,
爱耍COOL的游戏。
终究会有终点,
却不是你爱我,我爱你
的那份甜蜜蜜。

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 5:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home