Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas moody temptations.

Went out today with ah jun, jow jow and Haowen to Suntec supposedly to service ah jun and my handphone at Nokia care but it was not open. By right, it should be open even on public holidays but Christmas was the exception?

Pasted on the shop - Closed on Christmas.

Ah whatever. Give them a break too. Who will want to service you on Christmas?

Pity those who are working on this day. BOO!!

It does not help that I was having a tremendous mood swing that I started to fabricate perverse thoughts with my bigger than life imagination.

I spotted so many kids who seemed so happy and innocent that I was so tempted to go over and destroy their bubbly mood within a split second.

Kid 1 - a small child holding a doraemon soft toy. Ooh both of them are so cute! I just want to snatch the doraemon from him. *smirks*

Kid 2 - playing with a balloon. Ooh let me prick the balloon with a sharp pin. *Explodes!* Let the kid explode into tears too! *smirks*

Kids many many - walking around. Was around the height of my hip. I was wearing a jeans with a spiky chain attached to it. Ooh just nice to whack little kids with it and squash them like disgusting little maggots. *smirks*

I am mean, and I know it. Who could do such things to kids, or even bear such evil thoughts?

Haha, except me.
.
.
.
Eh, I know I sounded dead serious, but the thoughts are just for fun. Would not even contemplate carrying them out. If you really think I am such a person, PLEASE DONT!!

PLEASE DONT!!!

As usual... I am crappy.

Told jow jow today if we spotted any pretty gal, I will go up and tell the gal that jow jow is interested in knowing her. Jow is darn lucky, there were no lookers except for a few who was attached.

Don't tell me all the pretty ones are taken? Nah, I dont fall for such a lame trick.

Haix..
..

My mood finally bounces back to a jovial level after reading the first chapter of the book "左贺阿麻" on the way back home. Hmmm quite interesting. I ended up laughing at myself for being so childish this entire day.

Who was the one who made himself moody? And he had the audacity to put the blame on the lack of a festive mood during Christmas.

Perhaps.. Perhaps.

Yes I could not really feel the joy in my heart, but at least I have the company of dear friends around me who have made my 2 days much much better.

Lesson learnt from the book: When you are unhappy, think of things that could have made you even unhappier. *HOoo..* and I gladly heave a sign of relief.

More insights from the book in the future. I just want to keep to one chapter a day.

If not, there would not be such a good read anytime soon. Thanks for the book!! =)

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 12:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home