Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Back.

Hello. After a mini absence, I am back blogging. Been rather busy so much so that I do not even have the time to take a photo of myself with my new haircut. Imagine that! The camwhorer not camwhoring! This shows how much time I have left. If I was fighting against time, the latter has already dealt me 3 heavy blows and I will have been knocked out in a boxing ring.

Sorry to whoever asks me to put a photo of me with my new haircut. Blame time. Anyway I look pretty much the same. Well, time is going to change that in a couple of years but who to blame? Time.

..

Anyway, I was having my dinner at the coffeshop nearby after IPPT today. The coffeshop hawker was trying to strike a conversation with me when he brought me my food. I shall not mention that he used the term "shuai ge" to address me because that will indicate I am a unbashful person (bhb for short).

He wanted to talk to me in Chinese initially but stopped short in his tracks and forced himself into using English though it was apparent that it wasn't his favourite channel. Heck. Asked me what sports I played and I knew the conversation wasn't going anywhere. It seems to him that I am more of a -eat potato- man (person who is more Western orientated) rather than your usual Chinese speaking bloke.

Fine. I always like to feign ignorance by replying him in English. In fact, I have been doing that whenever people speaks to me in English instead.

I must been a freaky dork with my English.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 8:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home