Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bittergourd is not bitter.

My neighbour once asked me if life was hard. I promptly replied no and she shot me a weird look, as if that wasn't the answer she was expecting.

I could not complain when others were dying and starving.

Well, life certainly has its treats and tricks. I looked on at my chilli plant which was withering and dying. It has certainly seen better days. The leaves were once lush and green and it bloomed. The multitude of reds and greens were a sight to behold and harvest was a joy. But it has culminated and now fallen off the grace of life's gratifying touch.

Rather than lamenting about life's bitterness, I prefer to set things right. What more, I do not find bittergourd bitter, furthermore life. LOL!! Life has its little illness but it is not bitter. Perhaps bittersweet.

Someone once said to me :" you've got a lot of friends who are really concerned about you."

That's enough for life's voyage.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home