Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

3 Lamers

Wearing a Singlet drew lame comments from Daniel during Lab yesterday. He kept on saying that I am 阳光男孩. It did not really bother me. In fact I played along with it.

Lab soon passed and Sk, Daniel and me was soon on the way out of the door with a breath of relief. Daniel was walking in front with Sk beside him as I tagged behind them. Such was the order which prompted me to spew some lameities (lame plus vulgarities) when he addressed me as 阳光男孩 again.

I responded well by saying:"Oh. Then you must be 风雨."

This drew a incredulous huh from both of them.

Then I started singing Mavis Hee's song, "阳光总在风雨后"~~~

Daniel almost wanted to throw me down the stairs.

-_-''

Anyway, during lunch, Daniel asked us a few lame questions and I thought one was rather nice. Hence, let me share it with all of you. He must have been influenced by the air of lameness surrounding him.

遇到台风时, 没有多少钱,别出门?

答案: 四千万。 没有事千万 (四千万) 别出门.



~~ I swore Singapore river started to freeze. ~~

.. Many moments later while on a flight of stairs.

We said that Sk is actually 彩虹.

Again.... *drum rolls*

~~~
阳光总在风雨后请相信有彩虹~~~

If it was a comic strip, 3 of us will have fallen off the stairs.

LOLLLLLLLXX


ps: Erm, sorry if you can't catch the joke because you are not living in my generation.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home