Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Butter and Jam.

~Beware~
The contents in this post is gonna be lame.

Yesterday, I was a wee bit late for lab. 5 minutes later than the stipulated timing at 9am because I was a little tardy in shifting myself out of the computer seat as Fluff in Facebook got my eyes transfixed on the computer screen with my "butter plated" bread Well, it wasn't being irresponsible. I thought I really had enough time to get to school and grab a bite if I want to, but I forgot to factor in waiting time and traffic time as it was 815am and the traffic at AYE is going to be heavy from Queenstown to NUS.

Sk called to ask while I was on the way to see if I had reached because he had reached much earlier than expected. A strange move from a usually late guy. Well, I wasn't any better. Guess that is a common trait in most Librans where procrastination rule supreme. Anyway, I was still at the bus stop at that time waiting for the relentless hot sun to melt me down. It was therefore fitting and a stroke of genius from me to be putting on a Singlet.

When I got on to the bus, I realised I will be late using my six sense which tells me that 5 minutes till 9am isn't sufficient to reach Nus when the distance is at least 10minutes away. Hence, I smsed Sk to say that there is a lot of jam and if only I had eaten bread with jam instead of butter so there will be no jam.

"Faintz", coming from him..

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home