Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hooray!

Hi people!!! My blog hasn't seen the daylights for a month. It has been hiding in deep shadows, under the slumps, living with rats amidst the skewers. But all this is about to change.

I am back!!

LOL.

Been busy with exams the last month, but another reason is fluff friends. I was playing with it during the entire exam and if I have put in more effort for exams rather than using facebook, perhaps I will do better for my exams. Of cause I do not know the results yet, however opportunity cost remains a fact. Scarcity of time is always something everyone have to learn to deal with.

I was in half a mind to blog every time and I have many things that I wanted to update, but time was a cruel foe. It signed an alliance with fluff friends instead. Now I should blog bit by bit all the little updates I wanted to make, post by post, starting with the unimportant ones.

HOoray~~

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home