Memories of the Wind.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Scatterbrain

3 Jay songs from his new album.

That's the time I take to reach home from Clementi MRT.

I am pretty glad I reach home safe and sound today because I am super absent minded today.

My soul seemed to be floating in obscure space right from the morning and I am glad I did not burn my house down when I was boiling my ba kut teh..

My first mishap was felt hardest by QQ's Financial Accounting Textbook when I left home at Clementi. Sobs sobs. I forgot to tighten my water bottle cap and the entire contents of my bag got soaked..The book must have been crying. If not it won't be dripping with water. I can squeeze water out.. -_-

2nd stupid thing was messaging the wrong person. I wanted to message Chua that Jingyi will be going for Sunday's Fishing Event and I ended up messaging Jingyi instead.. -_- _-

3rd thing.. ~I left SDE Com Complex, with Junli and Sk still there doing their various stuff, in order to fetch p.PP from her lecture.. I forgot to bring my handphone, bringing only my handphone pouch.. Came back without her to get my phone so that I can ascertain her location.. -_-_-_-

4th thing.. ~~ Damn.. I stepped on a little depression on the ground filled with dirty water while on the way back home after dinner from bukit timah. Everywhere was dry except there...
-_-_-_-_-

GOSH. I am such a scatterbrain.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home