Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Scatterbrain

WHOOO!!!

I am a scatterbrain, scatterbrain, scatterbrain..~~ lalala!!!

I am a.. eh.. so what's that again?

* Brain scattered over the place*

... -_-

Well, I almost lost my portable hard disk yesterday because I left it at one of the computer terminals in NUS's engineering computer cluster at 11pm yesterday. I got almost crazy when I realised that it WASN"T around when I reached home.

I was about to pluck all my hair out, one by one. I had the crazy resolution to stay awake till the very next day so that I can rush to school when the computer cluster is open for the day. I succumbed to the zzz monster's temptation at 330am. And I missed my alarm at 5am.

I only got to school at 930am but my beloved hard disk is still there!! Yeah! I wanna kiss all my friends to death for making my reunion possible! If not, I really need to pluck out all my hair, one by one. All my data was inside, especially FYP data and I didnt back up.

~~~^^
Like what Kkk says, I can't put all my eggs in one basket. What if they hatched, and all fly away?

~~我的青春小鸟一去不回来~~

。。。

I guess someone up there is really watching over me.. I almost lost my wallet twice, and adding this to my series of scatterbrain mishaps, I am third time lucky. *phew* Of cause I know I can't be that lucky all the time, so I must be steady next time.

awww...anyway, muz definitely thank my mei for being so concerned. *kiss u to death* lol.

Byes.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 9:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home