Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I feel so numb.

I have enough of using my left brain in what is a week of academic hell for me. Tutorials, labs, assignments, lectures came in a whirl and hit me like a hurricane at monstrous speeds despite it being the 3rd week of school. All my left brain cells are hurt in the logical thought process. Crazy schedules like 9am to 9pm lessons are killing me...

zzz..

Therefore, my right brain is finally out to wreak havoc. Humming random distorted tunes in my little brain. It is kept hush in my tiny room of thoughts though...

Try this too if you want.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22556281-661,00.html

My right brain is taking dominance right now and I cant change how the dancer turns now. I normally can concentrate and let it turn whichever way I want.

Picked up a pen and doodled randomly on the bus.










I suck at drawing the nose and mouth. GRRR..

I feel so numb.

Sometimes, we really need to feel pain, to realise that we are alive.

This does not really bode well.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home