Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Proj Can, and MSN.

I popped the below line out like popping popcorn yesterday after proj can. I got the inspiration from Chua, and blueberry.

“三秒钟的沉默,
眼神却交换了千言万语。”

..It is those sort of lines that some people like to put in MSN as their nick. Totally ridiculous.
~~~~~~

Well, I can't really remember what I did in Project Can, because there wasn't much can collection on Saturday. IT was so much like MSN.

Most houses that we went to are in "away" mode, where no one is around. Some probably is in "out to lunch" mode.

Then some are practically on "busy" mode. Nudging wasn't even of help.

There was this unit which was blasting some Chinese Oldies. I pressed the door bell a few times, until I heard someone scowling in the house and saying something which I could not make out. But I presumed what is said was pretty unkind.

There was another unit where the owner who seemed to be in her 30s told me she would go and ask her mum if there was any canned food. Then she closed the door. (Be right back mode)

Therefore I waited behind the door. Waited. I waited. I waited till all the cows practically came home. I figured something smell fishy. Therefore, I pressed the doorbell several times, but *poof. You might have thought that person who opened the door at first wasn't real. She went to "offline" mode.

HOWEVER, there are some "ONLINE" ones who gave generously too. Donated stuff like Canned abalones, buddha jumps over the walls are awesome. Other stuff like condensed milk, which might be cheaper tenfold, but they speak of sincerity.

Awwws.. Anyway, I am gg "sign out" real soon.

Goodnight guys and girls. Enjoy the photos uploaded by Chua and pp in facebook. Follow the link below. Accept my apologies for not uploading themselves here.

Proj Can photos by Ah Chua

Proj Can photos by pp

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:36 PM

1 Comments:

creative! lol. there are still many kind souls in sg! =)

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home