Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friday nite is the mood for love.

Friday nite is the mood for love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
失而复得。。并不容易。

人都有一个怪毛病。

他们只有在失去,
才会了解到拥有的可贵。
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to concede that I am a lucky chap. I lost my wallet twice in the toilet before and yet I always find it lying where I left it in the first place. It was folly but I was lucky.

Today, at the mrt, I almost lost 2 library books, "不能说的秘密 and "幸福,不见不散". I was taking the last train home from lakeside after talking ~rubbish~ with da bian. I thought I was very alert to make sure da bian took back her 2 books but I clean forgot about mine and I left it on the station seat.

I only realised my carelessness after I reached jurong east mrt. Despite knowing I have no more pasir ris bound train left, I alighted and took the boon lay bound train with the hope that I can find the 2 books. Lady luck was smiling. They were still lying there when I got back to lakeside.

At least, 幸福,不见不散..

You only feel regret when someone or something passed u by after it has first said hello to you.
I hope we seldom say, 幸福,我慢了半拍.

Therefore, always treasure what you have and the people around you. Never take things for granted because things can change in a split second. No one can turn back clock.

.....



Friday nite is the mood for love.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 2:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home