Memories of the Wind.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Casualpoet




Tata!!~~

I was walking along the busy shop houses of Chinatown in the hot afternoon a few weeks ago when something, at an inconspicuous corner, caught my dizzy attention.

Placed on the wall on the right just in front of a sleazy looking flight of stairs was the poster shown on top.

I have always been a fan and probably a slave to the word creativity. Hence, the curious mind willed the legs to take myself up that sleepy flight of stairs amidst the bustling streets of Chinatown.

What greeted me was the bewildered shop owners - 2 sisters and the boyfriend of the younger sis.
And not to mention another 2 curious guys who saw the poster.

The place was messy, due to the renovation works that were still undergoing but I believe the place will be tastefully done up, judging from that 50% completed work.

Anyway, I enjoyed a small talk with the shop owner but time was pressing me to move on as I had another appointment.

However, I will be back there soon.

The link is http://blog.casualpoet.com instead of the one that is stated on the poster.

Do visit if you are interested. I am not paid to do this. No worries.I just want to promote what I like!! =)

Click on the quick link below. Easier.

Casualpoet

oh oh. they have a chinese blog too. this casualpoet really suits my taste la.!

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 1:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home