Memories of the Wind.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I am singing!!

Boo~~

I did not manage to find an internship this holidays. Though, it is hard to conclude that I will not be having one, as I have one last chance. This be kept secret for now since it is uncertain.

That means.. I have officially been a slacker for one week. Been keeping to my exercise regimes, settling miscellaneous stuff and other inconspicuous tasks.

One thing worth mentioning is that I signed for singing lessons. Lo and Behold!! You might be reading a blog from a star singer in the future!!..

-_-

That is probably the face you are giving now, I presume. Especially when I just had my first lesson one week ago.

Anyway, it is just for fun. And my other classmate is Candice! GOSH! It is quaint that I am singing alongside her now. She concluded that I was a stalker for 2 years close to 2 years back. Well, all's well ends well. Hmm.. still too early to tell.

Do re mi fa so la ti do~~~ la la la. Haha.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home