Memories of the Wind.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The right feeling.

Nothing spectacular today.

It is an ordinary day; mundane.

I went to teach tuition in the afternoon and I immediately rushed off for fico soccer the moment I stepped home, stuffing dinner in my mouth.

Full stop..

HOWEVER..

I need to make a point after 6 uninteresting lines into this weary post.

Every tuition session without fail, my tuition kid would always coerce me to get a girlfriend, his motive I have no answer to.

Today is ridiculous. He wanted me to get one by November, a deadline he set for me without my consent.

Hmmm. Ok. I am open for relationship talks. Please take a queue number.

LOL.

ok.

ok.

I know that isn't funny.

I need to have the right "feeling", so it isn't any normal baozi that I want. It must be the correct bao. (feeling = filling), and no mantou because they have no feeling.


Yeah. orh. so only baos need apply. (*bishhhhhhh)

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 11:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home