Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

SUPERMAN

A wonderful good morning to all~

I woke up at 630am today, at my own accord. I am simply surprised at the wonders that sleeping early can do to my body- I am feeling like SUPERMAN.

Actually, I forced myself to sleep early yesterday, mainly to sleep off the pain that I had inflicted voluntarily to my own body- Extraction of 2 wisdom tooth. The "sleep order" that I had issued to my body was read with contempt and laughed off at 10pm yesterday, because it was uncharacteristic for me to sleep so early.

I managed to fall asleep only after 1230am. But that's enough for me to feel like.. superman~~

I had to admit, yesterday was really an ordeal for me. Blood kept oozing out from the wounds, not withstanding the pain that I had to endure. I could not even say "ouch" because it was really hard to open my mouth. It was then that I realise that saying "ouch" is not a right, it is only a privilege. How many people in the world can raise their voices when they are unhappy about something? Not many. The vast majority can only whine in solitude, drowned by the voices of the society. They are only puppets in their making of their own destiny. But lets not digress too much. Back here.

Today, now. THIS very moment. The pain now is only a niggling reminder of a greater physical sensation yesterday. No swelling, which means Tony Leung remained as Tony Leung, Andy Lau is still Andy Lau, and most importantly, I am still me. Of cause this sounds stupid, but I am.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Anyway..

"Hey, ain't I very powerful, feeling like superman!"

I told myself, at the same time digging my nose with utmost ferocity and vigour.

-_-

OOps. I was just imagining the part about digging my nose, as I got this little piece of inspiration from 九把刀

He's not just a normal author, but a fantastic storyteller. More about how this stories touched me next time, and not to mention his nose digging accounts.

End it off here, because I am showing too much of my stupidity.

Byebyee

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 7:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home