Memories of the Wind.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Difficult customers- us. I and my bro.

~I and my brother exhibited exemplary examples of difficult customers that customer service officers love to hate.~

I was at M1 customer service shop at paragon, to renew my student plan who has expired. I knew my brother was supposed to be present as my plan is under his. However, a service personnel whom I have spoken to earlier over the phone told me that a photocopy of my brother's IC would be enough for renewal of my plan. Therefore, armed with the necessary "ammo" for war with the customer service officer, I appeared in front of the M1 personnel, poised and composed.

He told me at the very least, he needed a confirmation from my brother. Hence he called him. I did not know what my brother told him over the line, but I am assured that he wasn't ready to be a pushover.

In a few seconds, the M1 personnel was "pushed". Over. Game over..

I had a favourable response.

Then I told him of a need to change the existing plan too, to which he said he have to call my brother again.

"Ring".

Over in 10seconds.

I had a favourable response.

I felt sorry for the M1 personnel almost immediately.

"Nothing personal ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later in the evening, just 30minutes earlier, I showed exactly why a coin has 2 sides.

I am really not a good guy. I insist. And I showed why to another service personnel,
a Sony Ericsson Call Centre service personnel. I blasted "shots" of fury at him, because I was pretty appalled at the quality of service that I am getting from SE.

My beloved W960I has been rather naughty. Or it might have been truly sick. Its touch screen works when it feels like it. I suppose it takes after a character trait that I possess. I call it a volatile streak.

Anyway, I went down to Wisma SE Repair Centre 2 weeks ago but I was told that there weren't any spare parts left to repair my phone. However, the cs officer told me that she will give me a call 2 weeks when the parts come in.

Since I did not hear from them, I decided to call the Call Centre myself. Great. They actually have parts now. But trouble brews. The parts were only avaiable on a first come first serve basis. And their policy is that they cannot reserve parts for customers.

...Muffled %$&@*$...

Never mind what I did, or said.

Let just say the service personnel did not enjoy it.

And I got my way. But reservation for only 2 days.

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 5:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home