Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Duck hearts, tongue, and wings

These were photos taken weeks ago, courtesy of Jow's superb camera phone. Jow, Ah Chua and me were at Chinatown that day to scout for travel packages to go to Bangkok for holiday. In the end, we decided to book the air tickets and hotel separately.

Lunch was imminent after we met and hence we went to one of the complex to settle our devilish cravings. We had our fill when Ah Chua decided to treat us to something cool after I had coolly taken on the challenge of eating Duck wings, heart and tongue. EEEKS.


The one on the right with the tentacles is the tongue and the one that is skewered in a row are 3 duck hearts.


I am smiling broadly with the duck heart at my mercy but seriously, I wasn't too amused at the thought of eating the heart. It has a rubbery texture and certainly does not whet my appetite.

Rating:
~~~

After that little misadventure, we went to Casualpoet, a place which I have previously recommended.



Ah Chua looking very happy.



Don't act shy la, Jow jow. We know u are big.


Say Cheese~~~


Xiao Ye mao~~~


A picturesque view of the place.



lalala~

Overall, Casualpoet is a nice place to have a cup of coffee and talk with your friends while you laze through your entire afternoon. =))

Labels: , ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 3:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home