Memories of the Wind.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friday night is the mood for love.

Friday night is the mood for love.

I gasped as I looked at the time now and I wondered what is keeping me from bed. No pelting rain, just a little breeze coming in from the window. Perhaps it were the tiny thoughts growing in my tiny brain that are swimming freely like little fishes.

Read Xiqian's blog post on young love and I feel it apt to mention this little line that he quoted.

"Antoine de Daint-Exupery, the author of 'The little Prince', once wrote "Love is not two person gazing at each other, but two people looking ahead together in the same direction." "

~~~

Life's purest moments of love is the unspoken promise that holding hands, hold.

Hope that the many "two people" in the world, find their direction and walk together in bliss. It is not easy to really love the person who is standing next to you. Treasure your love, and it will be reciprocal. =)

手心贴着手心,
温暖贴着温暖,
彼此的心跳传递着天长地久。

那是牵手的幸福。

Friday night is the mood for love.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 3:10 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home