Memories of the Wind.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Is it cats or dogs that come down when it rains?

Procrastination is an idiosyncrasy that makes my life sings out of tune. Things often do not go according to plan and though a day ends on a happier note, I cannot really imagine what disaster might befall me when everything comes back. Lets just say I am still pretty much alive at the very moment.

However, the crisis is blatant. I got loads of things to do, yet there is an seemingly invisible force which tempts me to oblivion by fixing me in time and I stone, simply worrying about the loads of things to do and not doing anything material. It is tantamount to being firmly rooted on the highway and 50 metres away is a 10 ton truck which threatens to seal my precious little life in a couple of seconds. I have time to move away, but I stand there just worrying about being hit. Stupid.

And I rather wonder if it is better to rain at night or the afternoon. Or if it is cats or dogs that come down when the rain comes.

Labels:

posted by Xiao Feng at 10:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home