Memories of the Wind.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Bacteria and your Pomegranates.

I feel that I ought to work on crazy and complex equations so that I might one day, solve an universal problem and end up winning a Nobel Prize. But I get stuck in an infinite loop of my own, as I struggle to negotiate my own identity.

I now entertain the thought of being the bacteria of a bacteria. NANANA~

Interaction with your own species at the most innate level requires the highest level of complexity. You really need bazookas, grenades and an indestructible amour to fend off the lies that are going to be aimed at you with ruthless efficiency.

Bla bla bla.

Anyway, I heard this during Dinner with Cokty yesterday. Walter was the story teller.

There was this auntie who bought 2 pomegranate overseas and during customs when she was returning to Singapore, the officer asked her what was in her bag.

She promptly replied.

And she was caught.

The officer heard" Bombs and grenades."

-_-

Labels: ,

posted by Xiao Feng at 2:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home